Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cara.B-day & Paperplay







Oh, I'm so excited to post this. My card making/coloring skills are getting better! I love Sassy Studio Designs digi stamps. They are so nice! My daughter loves pirates. I made this for her birthday which was yesterday. She is 26 now!



I'm entering this in Paper Play Challenge which is to use stamp or digistamp and bling.

I used gems and pearls as my "treasure" on the digi stamp. I added a little key which I got in Michaels in a package of little blue embellishments. Recollections, I think. There were keys, blue gingham mini bows, blue pom poms and some adorable tiny clothes pins. I plan to make a clothes line card of some sort with them.

I used the map paper from DCWV, Once upon a time stack from 2 years ago. I matted it on Navy cs. I added a brown print peice which I matted on purple cs and ran the brown print thru the cuttlebug. I think the folder is called Victoria. I cut the oval with my SB cart. and cricut.
I made a bow and layered a cs strip on top of a scalloped strip. (SU punch).

I'm so happy with it. Kim :) :)



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card...your image is fantastic...LOVE your colour scheme...your background paper is perfect for this image! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, great image.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete