Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer.Card.Sassy.Pile it on




Hi Blog friends,


I made this card for a few challenges. One was the Sassy Thursday challenge to create a summer themed card. I chose to use the Magazine Margie image and have her laying in the grass with a bright summer sky. Pile it on #24 challenge was to use stickers. I used the flip flops from my stash. Maybe Jolees. Happy Summer everyone!!

Next week my photos should be better because I'll be using my new portable photo studio with a white box. DH gave it to me for birthday! but it came with a defective light so I have to wait for a replacement.

Recipe for the card:
DCWV,Bazzil cardstock
K&Co designer paper
Stamp-Sassy Studio Design Digi stamp
and Hero Arts Clouds (Large rubber)
Ink-Momento teardrop-summer sky
Prisma pencils, OMS
Punch-Martha Stewart butterflies
Ribbon and pearls from my stash



Challenges for this card
Sassy#25

5 comments:

  1. Very cute image, just where I want to be right now!
    Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

    PS, remember to link back to us to be in with a chance of winning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!! The flip flops are soo cute!
    Thank you for playing with us at Pile it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Kim! What a wonderful scene... Makes me want to grab a book and head to the park! Plus I'm loving the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice summery card.
    Thank you for playing with us at "PIO"!
    hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete