Friday, October 1, 2010

Blk.Red.Mini.Album

Hi bloggy friends, this is my newest mini album, my 3rd one, and I just love to make them. I was inspired by Mary from Cards TV Fall Blog Hop. A gal on that hop made a mini using A2 size folded paper. It was so simple and came out great. This is a gift for my Brother's girlfriend. They had a baby 6 months ago and these are pics of their cute family!



They were at an occasion where they had to wear Black & Red so I made the mini in those colors. I use the Mariposa Mat stack, DCWV. I made most of the embellishments with my cricut and spellbinder dies. I used various ribbon, buttons, pom pom trim, gems, pearls.



I hope you like it! Kim :) These are in reverse order. This is last page. Look at the cute little hands!

Beautiful!


Sweet!



Journaling page.





Mariposa paper is gorgeous!




So happy!






Tags for journaling.








This is the front. I need to upload photos in backwards order next time!







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, love these colors. Sweet little baby, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS MINI!! :) Soo exciting!! :)
    thanks for super sweet comments you left on my blog btw!! :) I'm thrilled to visit your blog ..and love your talents!! ta-hee !!

    with a grin,
    steffogal1

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely project!! I love personalized gifts for friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and sure to be a cherished gift! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete