Friday, April 15, 2011

Get you Diva On.Mojo 168


Hi bloggers, Phew! This card sketch was challenging enough but I also combined it with the "Get your Diva On" challenge on Splitcoast Stampers associated with Verve Stamps. The April Challenge was a Recipe Challenge. See the list above. Since my name begins with K, I had to do the G-N. It wasn't easy to use  buttons, brads and twine on a card but luckily this week's Mojo Monday Sketch had some elements that worked. I had to use pink, turquoise and brown. My colors are muted shades from the lovely Curio 6x6 Basic Grey Pad. For my sentiment block, I used a vellum spellbinder diecut layered over a cicle diecut anchored with brads. I used a Fiscars stamp from the birthday set.
Thanks for visiting! Kim

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done! You got all the elements in there and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOJUS! This is one amazing card, love that flower twine, ribbon, lace, all of it! Super beautiful!

    ReplyDelete