Thursday, March 29, 2012

A.Child's.Year.Birthday

Hi blog friends, I made this cute birthday card for my niece's second birthday a few weeks ago. I have been getting away from making cards with my cricut but I made an exception with this one. I much prefer to color stamps and digi's with my copics when making a card but the images on "A child's year" are just fantastic.

I used the cute child in a highchair for this one. I think the little number die cut image is from that cartridge too.
Below you can see I made at set, I covered the flap with paper and wrapped her gift in matching tissue paper and ribbon.
The paper is K&Co. "confetti" 12 x 12 paper stack.. Love the balloons on this one and there are cute small scale prints in it too. The card is self-explanatory. I will say that I used 2 spellbinder dies for the rectangle even tho I could have cut it with the cricut. I'm in love with the embossing of spellbinder dies.
Hope you can see it well. The photo's not that good.
I'm entering this in the Ribbon Carousel Challenge #46.
TaTa! for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw this is really cute Kim! I love that fun balloon paper and your cuts look great. I've had my Cricut for three or four years and hardly know how to use the thing. :-( You obviously do. LOL Great card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete