Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Phindys 100 & SFYTT-Apr.2012

 Hi Bloggers, I'm back from vacation. Key West was fantastic! So nice and warm, sunny and fun. More on that later. I had to make a card for Phindy's Place 100th blog challenge. The challenge is Anything Goes with a Phindy Image.  I chose to use the image "comfort" to make an all-purpose card. I used MME paper which I embossed with a cuttlebug folder. The sentiment is from Sweet & Sassy.


Here's the inside, which is very versatile to have in my stash of cards.


I used this "sketch for you to try" for April.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Kim, this came out great! Love the teddy in blue. The stitching and fun button/bow accent is perfect. Thanks so much for joining the 100th challenge at Phindy's Place.

    Very jealous of your Key West trip, I love Key West! Hope you had a wonderful time (and a few mojitos) while you were away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim what a cutie, a blue bear is so adorable. Thanks for joining us for the 100th challenge; good luck in the candy draw.
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little teddy Kim! :-) Very sweet.
    Wow, it's been about twenty five years since I've been to Key West. We were totally surprised by the lack of sandy beaches and fascinated by the Mel Fisher museum. LOL Glad you had a fun trip. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, Kim, this is darling! Love the sketch you've used and the way you used it!
    I am so very glad you joined us for this week's challenge and blog hop! Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, love all the stitching, thanks for joining us at Phindys Place this week.....

    ReplyDelete