Tuesday, March 26, 2013

AR Creations Goodie Box


Hi Friends, are you getting ready for Easter or are you already celebrating Passover? My family celebrates both. The Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week is "what's in your basket?" which means make a 3-D project. Creations by AR is sponsoring us this week and they have lots of cute templates to make a 3-D project.
I made this cute little box called "Goody Box" which would be cute to put on your holiday table. I photographed my sample on a china plate and filled it with egg candy.

I used a pink double-sided card stock for the base of the box and a piece of DCWV (Nana's nursery)patterned paper for the lining of the box. The templates come in several formats. I used the PDF format and cut it out with scissors and inked the edges. I added a twine bow,WOC cherry blossom and a die cut banner to embellish. The sentiment stamp is Flourishes.
Have a great week and come join us, won't you?
Kim
Anything but a card15-Spring/spring colors
Platypus Creek-Anything but a card

6 comments:

  1. Really cute! Perfect for those treats. The only bad thing is I now feel like having some of those... I'll virtually steal one... There! Now I ate it! Yammy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I need to go get that template, they would make such great place holders on the table, just the way you have it on top of the china plate. Beautifully done Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet Kim...literally. LOL. The box will make the table extra special. Hope you're continuing to heal well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. The pastel colors are so Springy and the basket is perfect for Easter with all those yummy egg candies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Kim. Thanks for joining us at Platypus Creek Digitals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I want one of them, I love mini eggs ;)
    Sorry I'm running behind. Thanks for joining us at ABAC

    ReplyDelete