Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Easter


Hi Peeps! Happy Easter! I'm sharing a couple cards I made my daughters for Easter. I pulled out my retired There She Goes "Buckets of Love" stamp set for this. I colored the bucket and eggs with Copics. Then I made is into a shaker card by using a retired Flourishes die, some acetate packaging, foam tape and sequins. A SB fancy tag diecut was used for the sentiment which I sponged with chalk ink first. I used a Cuttlebug EF called birds and vines, or something like that! lol.


 I made two, one for each of my girls.

Links
A Creative Romance-Eggcellent-spring
Alphabet Challenge-E is for Easter
Jelly Park Challenge Easter

Have fun! Kim

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Kim these are just sweet as can be! Love the bright cheery cards and that you made them into shakers is just adorable! :) Hope you have a wonderful Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shaker card, Kim. Love the bright cheery colors you've used. Thanks for joining the Jellypark Friends "Happy Easter" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea, wonderful Easter cards, thanks for joining our easter challenge at Jellypark friends, Hugs Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love your shaker cards Kim. I need to try one of these. I'm sure your girls were thrilled with their special cards. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it - really great shaker cards.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete