Friday, December 12, 2014

KK FB Swap

o

Hi Friends, Today's card is made with my swap partner, Danielle of D's Crafty Connections,  in mind. Christene Riley organized a Christmas card swap on Facebook using Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. And we must mail it to our swap partner, how fun!!! I went to my KK stamp box and found that I had never inked this one up. Her name is Christmas Clara and I paired her with some cute Nutcracker Suite paper from Graphic 45.

The nutcracker paper is adorable and I'm thrilled to use it with sweet Clara.
The card is 5.5" square so I could have lots of real estate to properly showcase her big skirt and add a Prima Poinsettia.

As you can see below, I added some glossy accents to the cute nutcracker to make him stand out. I colored her with Copics and layered the card with several different papers from the collection. (I did add some shading around her feet after I photographed this.


It's been a while since I did a swap so this was fun! I mailed this on Dec. 4th and I am waiting for confirmation that she received it before I post this.  (OK, she received it.)

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Anything Goes
Chocolate Coffee Cards #80 Christmas
Jingle Belles Rock Anything goes
Milk Coffee Challenge Non traditional colors
7kidscollegefund Anything goes

Until next time!
Kim


5 comments:

  1. Swaps can be really fun and you picked a great image and fun papers. I'm sure your partner loved it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute and utterly fun and fabulous! I love how you glossed up the nutcracker. And those eyes -- my goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this card is even prettier in person and I was soooo thrilled to receive it! Thanks so much crafty friend for all your special touches to make it special for me. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the little shiny nutcracker! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coloring and attention to detail , this is a wonderful Christmas card , thx for joining us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal

    ReplyDelete