Saturday, April 18, 2015

Vintage Xmas Card



 Hi Friends, I have my Merry Monday Challenge 154 to share today. The challenge is to make a vintage card. This is my take on it. I case THIS CARD from Pinterest.

The only stamp I used was a Hero Arts Joy stamp. The rest is die cuts, punches, silk leaves and buttons. Gold ribbon and twine was also used for an overall collage-y feel. I had funny playing with Fantage embossing powder as well.
Here is a close up of the cluster!

Other Challenges:
Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge Starts with "F". I used Frantage 
Christmas blog challenge Stitching, real or faux
Sparkles christmas challenge 51 Use Kraft

See you soon!










15 comments:

  1. Love how your card turned out - the cluster you created is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely....love the star and cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kim, I love this! The snowflake band makes everything else pop off the card! Beautiful star too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Texture and frostiness, just wonderful all around. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful texture & dimension you've created. Love everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rustic vintage look your achieved Kim, beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just stunning. I love the grouping of die cuts - has such a classic Christmas feel to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! I love all the texture and wonderful embellishments you've used. Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the design of this card - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kimberly this is gorgeous!! What a terrific cluster of elements you've made. LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excellent card with wonderful textures and great Christmas elements, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! Wow your card is gorgeous, I love your design. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea for G. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 225 and also for Completely Christmas - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very nice vintage look for this card, Kim! You sure are going to be ready for Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card, definitely a joy to view! Thanks for joining us over at Sparkles Christmas for my kraft themed challenge & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete