Saturday, March 25, 2017

Inspired by all the little things #49


Hey there, It's time for Inspired by all the little things #49! For the bunny in the inspiration photo, I pulled out Reverse Confetti Hippity Hoppity set.

 I stamped the images on PTI Rustic Cream card stock (has textured flecks in it) to mimic the pillow background and colored with Prisma Pencils. I fussy cut them out and set them on a SSS tag. I set the tag on a grey card base covered with spring-y paper and added grey enamel dots. 

 Come on over and join the fun!
Hugs, Kim


7 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the patterned papers you chose. Sweet bunny. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous! I love that bunny stamped on the Rustic Cream cardstock- cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Kim! Love the papers and sweet little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bunny looks so cute with the paper! Oh, my gosh, adorable! My friend and I were looking at similar pillows at a gift shop today. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, these papers just scream spring and the whole card is a fabulous Easter creation! Love it!

    ReplyDelete